Driven by innovating manufacturing, we at Sansera take responsibility to produce quality products that are high value-added and developed using advanced technology. We continually strive towards better business practices with good governance while fulfilling our social commitments for the welfare and betterment of society at large.
We have grown our precision components manufacturing business organically in India by commencing supplies to the two-wheeler and four-wheeler verticals and further diversified the business, focusing on precision manufacturing for demanding markets in the heavy-duty commercial vehicles and in non-automotive sectors such as off road vehicles, agriculture, industrial and medical.
Vision mission & values
To be recognized as a world-class engineering corporation that maximizes stakeholder’s value.
To be an employee-driven and socially responsible global engineering corporation that uses futuristic technologies, innovative approaches, and efficient management for lasting customer loyalty.
- Customer-Centric Focus
- Excellence & Innovation
- Respect For Individuals & Trust In Relationship
- Accountability To Stake Holders
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Value For Time
History and heritage
Sansera was incorporated in 1981 in Bengaluru and commenced commercial production of passenger vehicle components in 1986. We grew our precision components manufacturing business organically in India by commencing supplies to the two-wheeler vertical in 1996, for off road vehicles in 2009, and to the light commercial vehicle vertical in 2011. We set up a manufacturing facility dedicated to high precision aluminium and titanium machined aerospace components in 2013. In April 2017, we acquired a 100% stake in Sansera Sweden, which has facilitated our entry into the heavy commercial vehicle vertical in the automotive sector, expanded our customer base and improved geographical access to OEMs outside India.
• First PO receipt
• Commenced operations at Plant 2 situated in Bengaluru which also functions as our Company’s headquarters
• Commenced first captive forging facility of Sansera Group (formely, Gearock Forge - a 100% subsidiary of our Company)
• Commenced operations at Plant 3 situated in Bengaluru
• Commenced operations at Plant 4 situated in Manesar, Haryana
• Commenced operations at Plant 5 situated in Pune
• Commenced operations at Plant 6 situated in Pantnagar– One of the largest Plant where all major components of 2 wheelers started under one roof.
• Installed forging and heat treatment facilities in Plant 5 and Plant 6
• Commenced operations at Plant 7 situated in Bengaluru
• Commenced production of connecting rods
• Commenced production of aerospace components
• Started production of Fractured and Split type connecting rods
• Commenced operations at Plant 8 situated in Bengaluru
• Investment by Client Ebene Limited (formerly called CVCIGP II Client Ebene Limited) and CVCIGP II Employee Ebene Limited in our Company
• Commenced supply of machined connecting rods
• Commenced operations at Plant 9 situated in Bengaluru as an aerospace division of our Company
• Acquired Mape Sweden AB (Trolhattan Sweden), a European manufacturer of machined connecting rods for Heavy commercial vehicles. Mape Sweden AB was subsequently renamed to Sansera Sweden AB
• Expanded forging operations at Plant 14, Bangalore
• Designated Plant 10 in Bangalore as independent premises for machine building operations
• Commenced mass production of Integral Crankshafts
• Commenced operations at Sansera’s largest plant, Plant 11 situated at Bidadi, Bangalore
• Commissioned manufacturing line for suspension products - stem comp and started supplies
• Commissioned manufacturing line for aluminium forged products and started mass production
• Commenced operations at Plant 15 situated at Gujarat
• Commenced development of multiple drive train components for hybrid vehicles for a global PV OEM
• Commenced development of suspension and drive train components for a domestic electric 2W OEM
• Started supplies of braking assembly components and Fitwel started supplies of chassis (cabin tilt system) components for HCVs
• Fitwel commenced development of steering components for a Tier 1 supplier to PV OEMs
• Signed a lease for moving current aerospace facility (Plant 9 with built up area of 4,000 sq. m) to a new facility dedicated to aerospace (with a built up area of 13,020 sq. m)
• Commenced development of braking assembly components for a PV OEM
• Secured orders and commenced development of machined engine casings in aerospace business
• Commenced development of BEV drivetrain components for a global electric PV OEM
Since the inception, the leaps and bounds growth of our organization has consistently been characterized by our long-standing relationship with globally renowned OEMs, which we take immense pride in.
We have a professional and experienced management team who have immaculately led the expansion of our business and customer base that has in-turn resulted in an exponential growth and diversification with stable financials.
Sansera is committed and resolute in ensuring sustainable business activities and we assume complete responsibility for our employees, the organization as a whole, and the environment with equal priority. We take great care in ensuring that we are up to date with the latest trends in technology while complying with all the essential regulations.
Here are Sansera’s Certifications at a glance
Throughout our journey as an organization, we have garnered multitude of awards, accolades, and appreciation, nationally and internationally. We proudly consider these honours to be the testaments to our unwavering determination to deliver only the best to our clients, which has been driven by the versatile, experienced, and wholly dedicated personnel at Sansera.
Here are our diverse recognitions at a glance.